I have over 30 years of real estate experience working with buyers and sellers in the communities on the North Shore of Chicago. I have been with the Coldwell Banker Highland Park office since the beginning of my career.
My career in real estate began with design, so I know how to look at existing homes with an eye for remodeling. I will always provide you with honest and sound advice throughout the process of buying or selling your home. My approach is concise and direct, and of course a little fun.
It is always so wonderful to earn praise and awards from real estate organizations, but the best compliment I could ever receive is a referral.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Southern Illinois University
- Former career with the nonprofit organization, Cancer Wellness Center
- Highland Park and Fort Sheridan local for over 30 years
- Top 1% of Coldwell Banker nationwide
- President’s Elite Club member
- President’s Circle member
- Top producer for Coldwell Banker Highland Park for over 15 years
- Design Review Board of Highland Park Commissioner for 4 years
- Background in interior design and home renovation
Working with Francie means:
- Building a relationship based on trust and communication
- Learning to understand the current market
- Always receiving feedback and suggestions in a timely fashion
- Finding the best price for your home
- Having an advocate with knowledge and experience
- Getting great referrals for inspectors, lawyers and contractors
- Having someone to negotiate for you and ensure your concerns are addressed
- Working with someone who is flexible to your specific needs
Moving in any capacity is an emotional experience, so I work with my clients to ensure we find the best possible fit. Real estate, to me, has always been personal, which is why working with me means building a relationship. I will walk you through the process of buying or selling your home with ease, knowledge of the current market, and a little fun.
I am always available to make recommendations on local spots and I would very much enjoy working with you. Do not hesitate to call to set up an appointment with me at 847-922-3398 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org